This website is owned and operated by Nurture India. By using Rationbag.in you acknowledge your agreement to be bound by these conditions. In order to use Rationbag.in you need to accept the following terms and conditions given below. We reserve the right to add, delete, modify or change these terms and conditions any time. We always advise going through terms and conditions at the time of using Rationbag.in.
Rationbag.in shall not be required to notify you, (whether you are a registered user or not) of any amendments to the Terms & Conditions. The revised Terms & Conditions shall be available on the website. Your use of the website is subject to the most current version of Terms & Conditions available on the website. You are requested to visit the rationbag.in terms and conditions page regularly for updated Terms and Conditions. It shall be your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions for periodically changes. Rationbag.in requires you to provide your consent to the updated terms and conditions before prior using the website. If no such separate consent is sought, your continued use of the website, following changes to the terms and conditions, will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
- We have tried our best to display the color of the product as real as possible. However, the actual color you see will depend on your monitor screen. We do not guarantee that your monitor shows the accurate color of the product.
- Use of Rationbag.in is available to the only person who can form a legal binding contract under the Indian contact Act 1872. If you are minor i.e. less than the age of 18 years, you may use Rationbag.in only with the involvement of your parent/guardian.
- Rationbag.in will not be responsible for any damage suffered by the user from the use of this website. It without limitations include loss of data, details, service interruption etc.
- Rationbag.in is an only a seller and does not produce goods on its own. We endeavor for all the promises as mentioned on the website but in the rare case of any fraud in products, Rationbag.in will not be liable for any legal action.
- The price and availability of the service are subject to change without prior notification at the soled discretion of Rationbag.in.
- Request for cancellation of order after placed on Rationbag.in shall not be entertained.
- Rationbag.in always reserves the right to cancel or cease any order for any product which is mentioned at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless whether your order has been confirmed/placed or payment have been received. The payment shall be refunded to your account and you will be informed about that.
- If due to the mistake of the user a non-delivery or missed delivery occurs (i.e. wrong or incomplete name/address or recipient not available), any extra cost spent by Rationbag.in shall be claimed for the same.
- The user agrees to give accurate, true and authentic details. Rationbag.in reserves the right to confirm and validate the details at any point of time (for order delivery purpose), if anyone found deliberately violating this rule, the user shall be debarred from using Rationbag.in without any prior notification.
- Rationbag.in will not be responsible for any kind of Credit Card fraud. The onus of using the card details are upon the user only, if the card has been fraudulently, the user will only be responsible for that. Rationbag.in cannot be held liable for any such legal action.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, it is assumed that consumer has read all the Terms and Conditions before placing the order and these are as per accordance with them.
- In case if any user violates the rules or Terms & Conditions, we shall be entitled to use our rights.